Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.
- Why should I choose Sir MVIT College
- Is good an adverb
- Does probability encompass the content of statistics
- How can I identify as female
- Can China vote
- How do you stop hunger cravings
- How are the faculties of IIT Patna
- Who changed the word tyre to tire
- Whats the best way to invest 2k?no_redirect=1
- Why is my Codeblocks not working properly
- What plastic is biodegradable
- What is a flak tower
- Is Canada bad for skilled workers
- What is the most common WiFi password
- Is life beautiful or is it suffering
- Whats men psychology when it comes women